Well, I am pleased to say that I am writing this post sitting in bed after going out! I have been feeling much better today, the sun is shining and my spirits are uplifted. Instead of our usual garden centre trip, we went to our local Sainsbury’s. Elder Son works in the cafe and was pleased to see us, bringing over our tray and beaming all over his face. We are so proud that he has been able to hold down a job for eighteen months – he has ASD and learning difficulties. He seems to have found his niche there and customers and staff have praised his attitude and excellent manners. 😀😀😀
- Silk scarf – La Jardin de la Maharani – Hermès. Tied as an asymmetric wrap.
- Navy cotton mix cardigan – Lands’ End.
- Matching navy cotton mix short-sleeved jumper – Lands’ End. I have several of these twin-sets in different colours, plus just this jumper style in more colours.
- Indigo cotton mix jeans – Cotton Traders.
- Pearl stud earrings – H Samuel.
- Navy leather and pale gold bracelet – Ferragamo.
- Navy leather handbag in Blue Africa – Massaccesi.
Actually, when I looked in the mirror after getting dressed in this outfit, I decided that I had overdone the navy. So, I swapped the navy bracelet in the collage for this one in “Blue Indien” which picks up the bright shade of blue in the scarf and is so pretty with its bow.
I wandered around the clothes department in Sainsbury’s and saw quite a few items that I liked, particularly pyjamas for warmer weather. Mind you, I am still in debt to the family kitty for my last bangle and scarf purchases, so I will have to restrain myself for a while!
I wish all readers of this blog a great weekend! It is our 29th wedding anniversary on Sunday and I hope we are able to go out for lunch tomorrow to celebrate.