The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Reading roundup 28/06/17
- Outfit of the day 27/06/17
- Wardrobe planning #25: Costume jewellery – #02 Earrings and bracelets
- Update 23/06/17: For “Older Ladies”!
- Outfit of the day 22/06/17
- Reading roundup 21/06/17
- Outfit of the day 20/06/17
- Wardrobe planning #24: Costume jewellery – #01 Horn and necklaces
- Scarf of the moment: Au Pays des Oiseaux Fleurs
- Sale and eBay purchases 15/06/17
Tagsaqua bangles blue Blue Nile books bracelets brown cardigans cashmere cobalt coral cotton Cotton Traders cream crystal earrings enamel Etsy Ferragamo gold Halcyon Days Hermès horn illness jeans joggers jumpers Klass Lands' End leather Liberty lilac MaiTai navy planning public libraries purple scarf knots scarf rings scarf ties silk silk scarves silver tan teal tops turquoise TV white wool
Category Archives: Friends
Thank goodness today has been cooler. Yesterday was unbearable. I felt unable to breathe for most of the evening and was so unwell that I couldn’t even concentrate enough to read! So, I have been resting for most of today. … Continue reading