The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Update 23/06/17: For “Older Ladies”!
- Outfit of the day 22/06/17
- Reading roundup 21/06/17
- Outfit of the day 20/06/17
- Wardrobe planning #24: Costume jewellery – #01 Horn and necklaces
- Scarf of the moment: Au Pays des Oiseaux Fleurs
- Sale and eBay purchases 15/06/17
- Reading roundup 14/06/17
- Outfit of the day 13/06/17
- Wardrobe planning #23: Fun jewellery
Tagsaqua bangles blue Blue Nile books bracelets brown cardigans cashmere cobalt coral cotton Cotton Traders cream earrings enamel Etsy Ferragamo gavroches gold Halcyon Days Hermès horn illness jeans joggers jumpers Klass Lands' End leather Liberty lilac MaiTai navy planning public libraries purple scarf knots scarf rings scarf ties silk silk scarves silver t-shirts teal tops turquoise TV white wool
Category Archives: Special days
We had some great news last night. Younger Son came in from work and told us that he has been promoted to Supervisor and his hours upgraded to 30 per week! Whoooooop! Some background to this will explain why we … Continue reading
I have been very unwell today, with my postural hypertension kicking in with a vengeance. This means that I get dizzy and fall over rather a lot, which is what has been happening since I first tried to get out … Continue reading