The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Update 23/06/17: For “Older Ladies”!
- Outfit of the day 22/06/17
- Reading roundup 21/06/17
- Outfit of the day 20/06/17
- Wardrobe planning #24: Costume jewellery – #01 Horn and necklaces
- Scarf of the moment: Au Pays des Oiseaux Fleurs
- Sale and eBay purchases 15/06/17
- Reading roundup 14/06/17
- Outfit of the day 13/06/17
- Wardrobe planning #23: Fun jewellery
Tagsaqua bangles blue Blue Nile books bracelets brown cardigans cashmere cobalt coral cotton Cotton Traders cream earrings enamel Etsy Ferragamo gavroches gold Halcyon Days Hermès horn illness jeans joggers jumpers Klass Lands' End leather Liberty lilac MaiTai navy planning public libraries purple scarf knots scarf rings scarf ties silk silk scarves silver t-shirts teal tops turquoise TV white wool
Tag Archives: Au Pays des Oiseaux Fleurs
This pretty scarf is another cheerful pick-me-up that brightens the day with its whimsical details. Designed by Christine Henry for Hermès Spring/Summer 2016 season, it has appeared as the cashmere and silk 140cm, the silk twill 90cm, twillies and in … Continue reading
I am still feeling very dizzy, weak and ill. Elder Son was in super fuss-mode this morning, which is very wearing. I worry when he starts on like this that it will develop into a full melt-down. He went out … Continue reading