The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Reading roundup 28/06/17
- Outfit of the day 27/06/17
- Wardrobe planning #25: Costume jewellery – #02 Earrings and bracelets
- Update 23/06/17: For “Older Ladies”!
- Outfit of the day 22/06/17
- Reading roundup 21/06/17
- Outfit of the day 20/06/17
- Wardrobe planning #24: Costume jewellery – #01 Horn and necklaces
- Scarf of the moment: Au Pays des Oiseaux Fleurs
- Sale and eBay purchases 15/06/17
Tagsaqua bangles blue Blue Nile books bracelets brown cardigans cashmere cobalt coral cotton Cotton Traders cream crystal earrings enamel Etsy Ferragamo gold Halcyon Days Hermès horn illness jeans joggers jumpers Klass Lands' End leather Liberty lilac MaiTai navy planning public libraries purple scarf knots scarf rings scarf ties silk silk scarves silver tan teal tops turquoise TV white wool
Tag Archives: rollnecks
Brr! It is still so cold and wet, so I wrapped myself up warmly today in this thick navy wool jumper and a really old, over 30 years, but well-loved silk scarf. This outfit breaks all of my colour rules … Continue reading
Bad start to the day this morning as I woke up early with a blinding headache. I managed to help Elder Son get ready for work and then was violently sick. I usually have to eat a banana the minute … Continue reading
Today’s outfit is pretty similar to yesterday’s: Navy cotton roll neck – Isle. French navy lamb’s wool cable cardigan – WoolOvers. Navy jogging pants – Cotton Traders (will change into jeans if I go out). Navy leather “sensible” shoes – … Continue reading