The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Reading roundup 28/06/17
- Outfit of the day 27/06/17
- Wardrobe planning #25: Costume jewellery – #02 Earrings and bracelets
- Update 23/06/17: For “Older Ladies”!
- Outfit of the day 22/06/17
- Reading roundup 21/06/17
- Outfit of the day 20/06/17
- Wardrobe planning #24: Costume jewellery – #01 Horn and necklaces
- Scarf of the moment: Au Pays des Oiseaux Fleurs
- Sale and eBay purchases 15/06/17
Tagsaqua bangles blue Blue Nile books bracelets brown cardigans cashmere cobalt coral cotton Cotton Traders cream crystal earrings enamel Etsy Ferragamo gold Halcyon Days Hermès horn illness jeans joggers jumpers Klass Lands' End leather Liberty lilac MaiTai navy planning public libraries purple scarf knots scarf rings scarf ties silk silk scarves silver tan teal tops turquoise TV white wool
Tag Archives: Zebra Pegasus
Zebra Pegasus, designed by Alice Shirley for Hermès, has been so popular since it was first issued in 2014 that it has appeared in every format imaginable. Well, just about. I have it in the gavroche size, issued for the … Continue reading
I have been very unwell today, with my postural hypertension kicking in with a vengeance. This means that I get dizzy and fall over rather a lot, which is what has been happening since I first tried to get out … Continue reading
My new iPad has arrived! Whoop! So I am going to have lots of fun this evening playing with it and setting it up how I like. This afternoon, I have been using Dropbox to make sure that all my … Continue reading